Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The 12 Days of Christmas

Sunday, I was craving chocolate cupcakes. Big shock right? I know, almost every post is chocolate. I don't know if it has anything to do with my stress level. The more stress, the more I crave chocolate. The endless cycle.

With only 4 of us in our apartment, there is no way that us girls can eat 2 dozen cupcakes. So... I thought came in my mind to doorbell ditch a few people and leave some cupcakes with an anonymous note. As we pull up, and plan our perfect get away the adrenaline wash just rushing through our veins.

The first door- a clean get away. The second door.. A whole different story. I jump in the car and we drive around the apartment complex. We start to park when all of a sudden we see this man running towards us. Both arms swinging. Legs you ask? Huge steps. We knew going into it that one of the guys was on the track team.. Yes, that's right, we got chased. We couldn't go home. If we did, they would know who we were. So instead we run up to a neighbor and sneak in waiting for the cost to be clear.

Why am I telling you this story you ask? Well.. From this me and TaKelle got this idea to do this for 12 more nights in a row. That's right 12. Get the title of the post?

Still waiting for a recipe? Well you might be here awhile. I didn't have time to make a cake from scratch so we grabbed a cake mix and through it in the own. For the frosting? We simply followed the recipe on the back of the Hershey box.

1 stick of butter melted
3 c Powdered sugar
2-4 TBS milk
1 tsp vanilla

There was only one problem, I accidentally dropped the powdered sugar and wasn't sure how much I added. I'm pretty sure more than 3 cups but it was amazing!!!

For the next 12 days, check in for your 12 days of Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment